question

Scott A. Conger avatar image
Scott A. Conger asked

Internal Distribution

Is there anyway to distribute an application strictly to internal users? Meaning only to my organization. This is helpful for apps that will be internal forever but also helpful for apps that will some day be on the Appstore but need a long list of testers. I am aware I can email people APKs but having a feature like Google Play has to help with this distribution and automatic updates would be hugely helpful. Sharing one APK for Fire Phone and a separate one for other Android devices will get difficult to manage over the course of a project, especially when several users have multiple devices.
submission testing distributionfire phone
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Scott A. Conger avatar image
Scott A. Conger answered
I was wondering why there was no reply. LOL. Ya'll had something up your sleeve about to be released. That is exactly what I was needing. Thanks!
10 |5000