question

mark chester goking avatar image
mark chester goking asked

app submission system is confusing

i have submitted my app ut the under review status suddebly goes back to pending and there is no reason attached to it i resubmitted again because the submit buttton was enabled. then after under review it went back to pending again what gives? so i use eclipse as my ide. but i linked amazonsupport.jar inside the project and when i ran the apk in the home simulator it worked so what the problem here? i dont even know what to do next because i didnt get any email why the under review status went back to pending need reply asap. ive wasted so much time getting confused i did not use the gradle plugin since i got to compile, export and run the apk with no problems
submission testing distributionfire phone
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Kevin@Amazon avatar image
Kevin@Amazon answered
Hi Mark, We see your app, DroidGOX Solitaire Card Games, was submitted on 08/20/2014 05:14:14 PM UTC and failed testing. Results were sent to your company e-mail (same as the one you have logged into the Forums with) on 08/21/2014 06:41:44 AM. If you would like more details or clarifications please submit a 'Contact Us' request and we can help you further - the Forums are not the best venue for this type of issue. https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.