question

Mark Mainey avatar image
Mark Mainey asked

Screenshots for IAP's ???

I'm setting up the IAP's for our game at the moment and the images tab asks for not only icons but screenshots? I'm trying to work out where these, and the purchase action screenshot are used during the process so I use appropriate images. Can anyone help? Thanks
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Thank you for writing to us. Each in-app purchasing item requires its own set of assets in the Distribution Portal but the assets can be the same as the app’s or other assets. The icon is used in the in-app purchasing detail page and Thank You confirmation page. While the thumbnail is required, it is not customer-facing. All assets can be uploaded through the Distribution Portal.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mark Mainey avatar image
Mark Mainey answered
Hi Sujoy, thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Ok just to make sure I understand completely: New small and large icons required. Screenshots - can be the same as the app Purchase action screenshot needs to be something like 'thank you'

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Maineyak, Thank you for writing back. Yes, you are correct.