question

dfsmedialabs avatar image
dfsmedialabs asked

3D app icon on developer device

I have a fire phone developer device and am unable to get the app icon to show up as 3D. It shows up flat with no depth. How do I make it 3D? Do I supply a 3D model somehow? This is not discussed anywhere in the development documentation.
fire phone
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Alicia avatar image
Alicia answered
I'd like to see an answer to this as well
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Kevin@Amazon avatar image
Kevin@Amazon answered
Hi Alicia / DFS, 3D assets may be used within your application. However providing 3D icons for display in the carousel is an experimental feature that we’re piloting with select developers. We will be making this capability more broadly available in the future. In the meantime, if you are interested in being part of the pilot program, please contact: Firephone-3D-Carousel@amazon.com
10 |5000

Alicia avatar image
Alicia answered
Thank you for the reply.
10 |5000