question

JoelHanson avatar image
JoelHanson asked

ETA on Unity Plugin for Mobile Ads API

I see Amazon supports Unity for many of its other APIs, so it seems safe to assume they will be making a native Unity plugin, can Amazon at least confirm this is in the works. I don't think it would be secret or anything. Too bad more than likely it will not be ready before Aug 31 for the Kindle Fire promotion :)
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Joel, Thank you for your posting. We generally do not answer questions about future products or services, which this falls under. However, I'm going to forward this feedback/suggestion to the concern team. Please stay tuned on Mobile App Distribution Portal or Blogs ( https://developer.amazon.com/blog/index.html) for any updates related to this. Thanks.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rohith Bhat avatar image
Rohith Bhat answered
Wish the Unity Plugin for Mobile Ads API was in place.. If it's available already, would appreciate an update

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Rohith, We still do not have unity plugin for Mobile SDK. Sorry for the inconvenience.