question

AnchorFree avatar image
AnchorFree asked

App is still "under review"

Hi I wonder how long review could take. App was submitted last week, but still "under review". Thanks
amazon appstore
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dave avatar image
Dave answered
Me,too. I submitted 2 upcoming versions last Friday. Till now,they are still "under review".

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

AnchorFree avatar image
AnchorFree answered
hey guys, what's going on? almost two weeks - and app is still under review!!

Martin Finch avatar image
Martin Finch answered
hey guys. i just posted under this section too but my problem is that the app status is stuck on 'approved' and isn't changing to 'live'. its been 3 days. are you having the same problem?

Dave avatar image
Dave answered
My app status had been stuck on 'approved' for one day and night. Then, I created a Contact Us message. Several hours later, the support team told me that they had changed its status to 'live'. Hope this will be helpfull for you.

Dario avatar image
Dario answered
Me too, 2 apps, about 10 days in review..

Dixith@Amazon avatar image
Dixith@Amazon answered
Hi Dario, For app-specific inquiries , please submit a Contact Us through Amazon’s Mobile App Distribution Portal. Then one of our support engineer will assist you further.

AnchorFree avatar image
AnchorFree answered