question

moarlasers avatar image
moarlasers asked

How much longer till my app is updated?

Hi, The free version of my app XXXXXXX was updated over a week ago but the paid version is still 'in review' for the update - getting concerned as the current live version of the paid app will not work on Jellybean devices (the update fixes that), wont be good for customers who on the strength of the free version purchase the full version only for it not to work on their Jellybean device. Any advice on how to speed this up or is there some information you need from me? Thanks. Message was edited by: Anshul@Amazon
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Anshul@Amazon avatar image
Anshul@Amazon answered
Hi Thanks for posting on the forums. However the forums are mostly used for answering general questions, and the developer community to contribute to app development. Since this is an app specific issue, we would request to log a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with us and one of our support engineers will help you fix the issue.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

multichrome avatar image
multichrome answered
IMHO this is a general question! It is very likely for other developers to run into this problem, too. I think most developers who read this would like to hear the answer! Message was edited by: multichrome

Dominic avatar image
Dominic answered
I'd also like to hear the answer (if there's any!)

Tuned for Fun / SSG avatar image
Tuned for Fun / SSG answered
Our app continues to receive 1 star ratings even though our update addresses the issues user are having. This is really disappointing as it's been over a week since we submitted our update and have received no replies to our previous support ticket. Its hurting our sales.

Tuned for Fun / SSG avatar image
Tuned for Fun / SSG answered
Thank you for addressing our needs promptly. Your team was very helpful in getting our situation resolved. Cheers.