question

8bitavrin avatar image
8bitavrin asked

Is there a holiday shutdown? Timeframe for current reviews?

Hey my new app has been "under review" for almost a week, and I've contacted you all about it but haven't received any response. I've tested the game thoroughly and it works and looks great on the 1st gen Kindle Fire, and the new HD model(including the 8.9). So I was just wondering if you all have an app shutdown period for the holiday where developers could no longer submit new apps, updates and etc. I would hate for my app to get disapproved for some odd reason and not be able to release it soon. It's a Christmas themed game so it's crucial that it be release as soon as possible. I submitted it to you all first, but Apple approved it 5 days ago, and you all are usually quicker than them. I honestly like the Amazon App Store better overall, but the communication is lacking right now. Hope to hear from you all soon. Thank you for your time.
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dixith@Amazon avatar image
Dixith@Amazon answered
Thank you for your post. As per the Amazon guidelines, Our testing team can test your app and inform developers accordingly if we found any issues within the app. If your app is under review state from more than a week means please raise a contact us( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with your app details. Then one our support engineer will assist you further.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

8bitavrin avatar image
8bitavrin answered
Hey, thanks for the reply. It's been over a week since my app has been under review so I sent another message through the "Contact Us" link. Hopefully my app will be approved and available on the Amazon app store soon. However, I'm still wondering about the holiday schedule for the Amazon App Store. Is there a temporary shutdown period for you all(for reviews & updates) or no?
10 |5000

Dixith@Amazon avatar image
Dixith@Amazon answered
Hi, Thank you for raising a contact us with your issue. We don't have any shutdown period or holiday for app reviews and updates.
10 |5000