question

Thomas Acunzo avatar image
Thomas Acunzo asked

Live - How do you confirm which devices were made available ?

If I checkboxed all devices during my app submission and get an email that the app will be made available in the Amazon marketplace today how do I confirm which devices were accepted during the additional testing phase? There wasn't a follow up email after the game went live. Obviously I can do the old contact-us link but I would think there should be a simple way for me to ensure all went well ? For example does a games or apps marketplace search have to return multiple entries? One for each device type: Kindle Fire HD 8.9" Kindle Fire HDKindle Fire HD Kindle FireKindle Fire (1) Kindle Fire (1st Generation) Like how Angry Birds spells out (Kindle Tablet Edition) My search shows only one entry that says Devices for Android but the Kindle Fire blah check boxes on the left frame all show a count of one for each device type. Tom
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Samuel@Amazon avatar image
Samuel@Amazon answered
Hi Tom, If you checked all devices for your app during submission, it indicates that your app will be supported for all Kindle Fire tablets and all Android devices. However, after Amazon review and publishing process your app will be finalized for only compatible devices. You can check for your app supported devices either in Amazon Appstore or using contact us link once it is Live. Search in Amazon Appstore allows you to search a fragment of a word and have it found in any part of that word. The results will be shown against supported devices with count. If you want further information, please submit a contact us to Amazon with your app details, one of our Support Engineer will assist you further. Hope this information helps. Thank you.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thomas Acunzo avatar image
Thomas Acunzo answered
I still do not see my app listed for the uk. I tried searching for it under the UK store with no luck.

Samuel@Amazon avatar image
Samuel@Amazon answered
Hi Thomas, We do not have website presence of Appstore in UK, we only support Appstore for UK in Android Phones and Tablets. Please search for your app in android phone or tablets. Thank you.