question

longyouxia avatar image
longyouxia asked

Successfully uploaded binary (over 30M) via ftp but

The app is still showing incomplete since it misses the required binary file. Where do I get my uploaded binary and assign to my app. Thanks
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Anshul@Amazon avatar image
Anshul@Amazon answered
A successfully uploaded binary file is shown under your apps "Binary Files(s)" tab in your Mobile App Distribution Portal account. If the uploaded binary does not show up in your app, please verify if you are following the correct FTP asset naming convention while uploading the binary file uisng FTP. The FTP asset naming convention is available at https://developer.amazon.com/ftp/ftp_naming_convention.html
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jode1024 avatar image
jode1024 answered
Once you upload the file through ftp the process is automatic. It will take a while for the uploaded file to appear (and the filename is case sensitive, so for example be sure to write "Binary1" and not "binary1" in the file name. It may take up to an hour before the binary file appears and you can press the submit button. You will get emails for each step in the file submission.
10 |5000

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Thank you jode1024. This will surely help other developers as well.
10 |5000