question

androidnic avatar image
androidnic asked

How do I remove an Upcoming Version?

I was trying to add a new translation for my app's description and was unable to submit it (I kept getting an error message telling me that the app was read-only. In retrospect, it was probably because I had already submitted a change to the pricing a few minutes before and it was still being processed). So I assumed that I needed to create a new Upcoming Version to be able to do this and proceeded to create that version including the new translated description and re-uploading the same binary. Now that the pricing update has been processed, I simply added the translation to the current version but the button to submit the changes (Submit App) is grayed out. Is it because I have an Upcoming Version ready to be submitted? As mentioned above, that Upcoming Version is not required (the binary is the same as the current version), but I can't find a way to delete it ...
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dave avatar image
Dave answered
As I know, the App Distribution Portal has not any buttons for us to delete discarded upcoming versions or discarded apps.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Androidnic, Thank you for writing to us. Since this is specific to your app, Please raise a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) so that one of our support engineer can help you out. FYI, Definition for application status codes: • Incomplete: You have not yet completed your application for submission. The application is missing some of the fields required for submission to the Amazon Mobile Apps Distribution Program . • Ready to Submit: The application is ready to be submitted to the Amazon Mobile Apps Distribution Program . You have full access to change the metadata and binary until you click "submit." • Submitted: The application has been submitted for review, and it can no longer be edited. At this time you can cancel the request for review and regain the ability to edit your app. • Under Review: The application is being reviewed by Amazon Mobile Apps Distribution Program Team and can no longer be edited. • Approved: The application has completed at least one stage of the testing and content review process. It may soon be ready for publication. • Live: The application is now live on Amazon. • Pending: When the application is in this status, you will receive an e-mail from our team explaining why the review process for your app was paused and asking you to perform some action. You must address the relevant metadata or binary issues before your app can successfully continue through the process. • Rejected: The application has not passed the review process. You will receive an e-mail from Amazon Mobile Apps Distribution Program team explaining the reasons for the failed approval. • Suppressed: The application was live at one point but currently is not on Amazon.
10 |5000