question

brianbmfe avatar image
brianbmfe asked

How to test app on International stores ?

Hi, I have query related to testing our apps in each of the Amazon international stores. I have checked and I can only find my App in Amazon.com. I have read in previous forum posting "You can download apps from our US/EU/JP Appstore provided you have country specific credit card and Billing Address for that country". My questions:- 1. When using Amazon appstore on a smartphone, does a user need to login to the appstore to "search" for an app ? 2. Can you confirm that users cannot use IE on either PC, smartphone or Kindle to search for apps on Amazon international stores (outside of Amazon.com) ? 3. Do you have any recommendation how vendors can test their app ,for both availability & localized content in each of the international markets ? Thanks -Brian
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Hi Brian, My replies - 1. When using Amazon appstore on a smartphone, does a user need to login to the appstore to "search" for an app ? - Yes, a user should be logged in to Amazon appstore to search for an app. 2. Can you confirm that users cannot use IE on either PC, smartphone or Kindle to search for apps on Amazon international stores (outside of Amazon.com) ? - Currently we do not have website presence of Amazon Appstore for countries other than US. 3. Do you have any recommendation how vendors can test their app ,for both availability & localized content in each of the international markets ? - You need to have an account per locale to test both availability & localized content for your app in international market.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brianbmfe avatar image
brianbmfe answered
Thanks for the response, I appreciate the clarification.