question

Dipankar Das avatar image
Dipankar Das asked

Test Drive Now does not show full screen

"Test Drive Now" does not show full screen. I have recently updated my app to support Kindle Fire HD 9. Since then the "Test Drive Now" screen does not show the full screen. I cannot access the menu key. Is there any special layout for the Test Drive Now. After I have added sw-533 layout support I am getting this behavior.
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dixith@Amazon avatar image
Dixith@Amazon answered
Hi Dipankar, We have checked sample apps in Test drive section on KindleFire HD9 device and all apps are working fine without any issue. Since this is specific to your app issue, please raise a contact-us( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with your app details. So that this would help us to investigate the issue further. Thank you.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dipankar Das answered
This is not specific to my app. Other apps with support for 9 inch HD has the same problem. The Test Drive dialog window size should be increased to support HD 9 layout. I have also used the contactus link. Message was edited by: Dipankar Das

Dipankar Das answered
I just checked. The problem is solved. Thank you all.

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Hi Dipankar, Its good to know that your issue is resolved. Thank you.