question

intrepidkarthi avatar image
intrepidkarthi asked

Issue in uploading the .apk file to store

Whenever I upload the build, I am getting this error message. "Failed to upload binary. The binary appears to be corrupted. Please check the binary and upload again." I tried uploading both the builds which is digitally signed(same as I do for play store) and also one which is not signed. I have removed the code related to google cloud messaging. I don't know how to figure that out. And also I have removed the link to play store inside the app. But still I have Google Analytics. Is that an issue? And I have the same app in play store also. But with different version code. will it be a cause? Here is my manifest:
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Venkat@Amazon avatar image
Venkat@Amazon answered
Hi, Thank you for your post. I can see some tags are mismatched in the above code. Please re-verify your AndroidManifest.xml file and try to submit the apk again. If this does not resolves your issue, please raise a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) along with the complete Androidmanifest.xml file and one of our support engineer will look into your issue.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

intrepidkarthi answered
Okay. Thanks. I am posting my query in cotactus page.

intrepidkarthi answered
I have posted another query through the support page. But still didn't get any response. Is it possible for me to upload the whole binary for you to verify ?

Venkat@Amazon avatar image
Venkat@Amazon answered
Thank you for your post. We have received your ContactUs regarding this issue and its actively been worked on.

intrepidkarthi answered
Hi, How can I find out non-0 exit code from "aapt dump xmltree" output? And also can you tell me where I can upload the binary and manifest for verification?

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Hi Karthikeyan, Thank you for your post. We have received your ContactUs and its been actively worked on.