question

madebyeducators avatar image
madebyeducators asked

When will apps be on amazon.co.uk

My app is very uk specific, it will make a massive difference if not on . co.uk. Anyone know if they are planning to promote amazon apps more in the uk? Message was edited by: madebyeducators
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Hi, Currently we do not have website presence of Appstore in UK however we do support Appstore for UK in Android Phones and Tablets. You can submit your apps targeting only for UK marketplace and it will be available for purchase in UK. Hope this info helps. Thank you.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Robert Putt avatar image
Robert Putt answered
Hi, I currently have an App that is aimed at the UK market, and is infact not really relevant for anyone outside of the UK. I have added it to Amazon Mobile App Distribution and it is receiving a decent number of downloads purely from the appstore alone without the website page for the App.Hopefully this will put your mind at ease a little bit, plus there is no harm in uploading to Amazon as well as another app store anyway as it allows you to reach a wider range of devices such as the Kindle Fire. Regards, Rob

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Hi Rob, Thank you for your post.