question

androidnic avatar image
androidnic asked

Get app signature used by Amazon

In my app, I get the package info with android.content.pm.PackageManager.getPackageInfo() and then check the signature in PackageInfo.signatures[0]. It's easy to know what signature to check against when I sign the app myself, but how do I know what signature to expect when my app is signed by Amazon as part of the submission process?
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
The default signature applied to your app is a certificate supplied by Amazon that is unique to your developer account. Please raise a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with us along with your app details and we will send you the signature (hash-key value) for your app.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

digiboo avatar image
digiboo answered
We've requested an app signature via the https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html form. What's a reasonable guess at turn-around time?

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi digiboo, Thank you for the post. I can see you have raised the ContactUs on 2nd May. And we have got back to you with the signature on 3rd.

digiboo avatar image
digiboo answered
We don't yet see anything in the notifications section of our account, nor in our email inbox (that's connected to our account). Is there someplace else we should be looking?

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hello Digiboo, We have sent you the signature to digiboodev@gmail.com on 3rd and 8th May. Please check your inbox.

digiboo avatar image
digiboo answered
Found it. Thank you!