question

tmitra1989 avatar image
tmitra1989 asked

Facebook Login Problem

Currently I am working on a application development for Kindle. Facebook is integrated in this app, so user can login via facebook. The app is running well on Android devices (via google play store), there is no problem in facebook login. But, when we launched it in amazon, we faced some problem. User are unable to sing in through facebook in our app, if they have installed facebook app on their kindle fire HD . If facebook app is un-installed, then they can use facebook feature in our app. Can you give us any hint that what is going wrong ? Is there is any facebook signing procedure for kindle fire ? Or there some other point you can tell us about ? Please help ..
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Tamal, Thank you for your post. Facebook authentication and other social features are supposed to be working fine in Kindles like other Android devices. We need detail information about the issue you are facing. I did not see any app submitted by your Amazon account which is using facebook connect. We need to reproduce the issue for investigation. You can raise a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with the app detail, sample code, test apk, issue detail. Please mention there this thread url ( https://forums.developer.amazon.com/forums/post!reply.jspa?threadID=1059). Also mention that you are told in the forum to raise a ContactUs with samples.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tmitra1989 avatar image
tmitra1989 answered
Hi Sujoy, Thank you for your reply. Since I am just a developer of Lexulous app, so, Mr Rajat Agarwalla (Owner of Lexulous) will raised a ContactUs shortly with the following details you have mentioned.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Thanks Tamal. I will reply in that ContactUs case.