question

victor-thompson avatar image
victor-thompson asked

Device-specific screenshots in the app store

Hi, I have an app that supports each of the Kindle Fire device screen sizes (1024x600, 1280x800, and 1920x1200). I want to submit screenshots in each of these sizes and have them shown only to users who are using a device with that size screen. For example, I want to show four different views from the app. There are three screen sizes, so I have created twelve images. When a user views my app's store page from their device, I would like for them to see only four screenshots - the ones that match their device's screen size. Is this possible? Thanks, Victor
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Victor, Thank you for posting. Currently it's not supported in the portal. So users are going to see all the assets you would upload.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

victor-thompson avatar image
victor-thompson answered
OK, thank you. I'll upload only one set of screenshots.