question

gaiapuffo avatar image
gaiapuffo asked

I can not sell the application

Hello, I entered my first application in the market and I put the price of 1 € is the name of the app Data ... The application right now is live in the state and is on the market, the problem is that you can not buy ... That is if I try to look at the other app market, at the bottom of the app there is the buy botton application at the bottom of my app will only add to wishlist ...?? ??To find it, just make it in writing Data privacy and then search for the app name Date
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gaiapuffo avatar image
gaiapuffo answered
If I go to look at my amazon apps in the market at the bottom of the screen there is written: This app does not allow the purchase of this item
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Gaiapuffo, Thank you for posting. We have replied to your query already in ContactUs today. If you have further query on it, you are welcome to open the same case there.
10 |5000