question

Linda Cullum avatar image
Linda Cullum asked

Updating app...

Hello, I folIowed the instructions on updating my app and uploaded a new binary file. I saved it but do not see the option to submit it. I did this yesterday and later downloaded the app to my Kindle but the changes were not there. Is there something I am missing? Thank you. LSCullum Apps4 Sailing Little Pines Multimedia
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Linda, Thank you for posting. To submit upcoming versions, choose the app you want to edit from the My Apps listing, and click the “Add Upcoming Version” link under the title of the app. Within the “Binary File” tab, update the information and add your binary. You can also update any metadata. Look for a green check mark on each of the seven tabs (General Information, Availability & Pricing, Description, Images & Multimedia, Content Rating, Binary File and Release Notes). If you do not have one of the tabs complete, you will not see a check. Once you have completed each of the My Apps tabs, the “Submit App” button should be enabled. Amazon will test the new version of your app before they are included in our store, but this testing is not intended to take the place of pre-release testing. Complete your own pre-release testing before submission. Oncethe new version of an existing app is submitted, you must wait for it to be approved before you can test the final approved version.
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.