question

tmitra1989 avatar image
tmitra1989 asked

Submission Of New Version

Hi, I have submitted a application in amazon . But it has been rejected due to some minor bugs. I have fixed it, and ready to submit again. Now, do I have to update the version code and version name for re-submission ?
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Tmitra1989, Thank you for posting. Yes, you need to update both.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tmitra1989 avatar image
tmitra1989 answered

tmitra1989 avatar image
tmitra1989 answered
hi Sujoy, thanks for your reply. I need to be sure just one more time.. I would like to elaborate. At first, I submitted the app with IAP purchase. It runs well. But, in my second version, I intregated amazon ads and submitted. But now I am getting bug report regarding IAP purchase from your amazon testing team. I maintained all the logic well, there should not be any problem. Updated the code several time, and submitted for testing (didnt update version code and version name). But getting the same report again from your end. The main problem is, amazon testing team is not getting live response i.e IAP API calls are not being performed in a "Live" mode. So my questions are, 1. How to make sure that IAP API calls perform in a "Live" mode ? Is there any settings which have to handle at amazon mobile distribution portal ? 2. Is updating version code and version name will solve that problem ?

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered