question

Kristian J. Kuhn avatar image
Kristian J. Kuhn asked

App not approved for Developer Select but reason is not true

It says my app, Math Simple: Flashcards, does not have screenshots at least 1280x720 but it does. When I originally submitted it I did not have those screenshots. I added them and resubmitted but it still says fail for screenshots. Also it says that one or more screenshots is under 1280x720. Does that mean we can't include screenshots from the original kindle as well as the HD screenshots. Error Details: One or more screenshots are under 1280x720 pixels in resolution Devices Affected Kindle Fire HD 7" Kindle Fire 7" Kindle Fire HD 8.9" Android devices (e.g., HTC One, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3) Thanks
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Kristian, Thank you for writing to us. In order to qualify for Developer Select, all submitted screenshots for your app must meet the 1280x720 high resolution requirement. Also keep in mind that a metadata update alone does not trigger a re-evaluation of the app for the Developer Select program. Please resubmit your app with a version update along with new metadata and we will re-evaluate the app. Thank you for your interest in participating in the program.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.