question

sanjayjangid avatar image
sanjayjangid asked

Issue --> Application is not targeted to kindle fire 7", HD 8.9 ,HD7

Hello All .. I have Submitted my app on amazon app store it is failed to get live due to Application Target related issue. I have tested my app on my Amazon tab HD 7" tab it's working fine but on app store i am getting issue as following ... from Developer Select section .. Issue Details -- Application is not targeted to kindle fire 7" Application is not targeted to kindle fire HD 8.9" WAN Application is not targeted to kindle fire HD 8.9" Application is not targeted to kindle fire HD 7" Devices affected kindle fire 7" kindle fire HD 8.9" kindle fire HD 7" So what is way to set application targeting to resolve above issue .. Thank You
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Sanjayjangid Thank you for writing. We have sent you the review result in details to your registered mail id.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sanjayjangid avatar image
sanjayjangid answered
Hi Sujoy , Thank you . But I Have not received yet any mail from your side regarding this issue .. My registered mail id is sanjayflexstudy@gmail.com Thank you.
10 |5000

dunght avatar image
dunght answered
Hi Sujoy, you can send email from me. i am having this problem. Thanks you
10 |5000

dunght avatar image
dunght answered
My email: dungbk811@gmail.com Thanks so much
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Both of you, Please raise a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) since this is an issue specific to your apps.
10 |5000

dunght avatar image
dunght answered
Thanks you. I sent my issue.I am looking forward to your reply
10 |5000

Zeljko avatar image
Zeljko answered
I'm having the same problems and I already raised the case couple of times but support stuff haven't been very helpful. They just tried explaining that not all application can enter Developer Select Program. Nothing about specific issues about my app. I think that general reasons can be given: what are most common causes that would result in such an answer? I'm also pretty convinced about common reason because my app is also not targeted for exactly those devices. It's actually the exact same report, word by word.
10 |5000

Neverwhere avatar image
Neverwhere answered
Same issue here. I posted in another thread but this looks more appropriate place to post. This is the answer I received for my case: "We consider a variety of factors as we evaluate each app for Kindle Fire Tablets, including the quality of experience the app offers and compatibility with the device. While our goal is to offer a broad and compelling assortment to Kindle Fire Tablet customers, not all apps available through Amazon Apps are currently available on Kindle Fire Tablets." So, thank you Amazon, this is really helpful. After I asked for details they kindly answered that there are no any additional information at the moment and my case is noted. So, how I may know what to do next in order to fix that? Are you kidding? Somebody reviewed the applications and HAS the information why Kindle Fire targeting fails. Do you really want our apps or not? We spent time to prepare the applications for your store, and if something fails we need to know why. As simple as that! Really, really disappointed by the support.
10 |5000

Zeljko avatar image
Zeljko answered
Exactly same response (second time now). And when you complain about that you get: ------- Hello, Thank you for writing in. We do not have any additional information at this time. We have noted your case number and app name, and if we do have additional information, we will reach out to you directly by reopening this case. ------- These are automated responses! I suspect nobody actually read our emails! It's a disgrace. I'm so pissed of by this...
10 |5000

rmandel@aws avatar image
rmandel@aws answered
Folks, I assure you that every message that sent via the ContactUs form on this site is read by a real person, and the responses that you receive are not automated. We cannot respond to inquiries about specific applications in the context of these discussion forums due to respect for privacy and confidentiality.
10 |5000