question

trebordrofnas avatar image
trebordrofnas asked

More failure report information

Developer Select: my app was rejected with the following failure report: App contains non-functional features or buttons. I have retested thoroughly, but do not see anything that is not working. My question is: Is it possible to get a more detailed failure report or at least more information on my problem? If I can know exactly what they saw that didn't work than I can focus on finding the problem and fixing it. Since they saw the problem initially, they could easily have just stated what didn't work and saved a lot debug time and delay of app release, ultimately. Thanks for any help you can provide in this matter. I'm sure more detailed failure reports would benefit many other people as well.
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Trebordrofnas, Thank you for reaching out. Of course you can get detailed report if we find any issue with your app. If you think that the report we send you after review is not enough to be understood, just write a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html). We will collect the report from review team and send that to you.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.