question

Abhimir avatar image
Abhimir asked

Cheque payment for Indian developers

How long does it take for developers in India to receive the cheque? Its been 6 weeks since the cheque was issued, and I still have not received it. Also does anyone know when will 'bank transfers' for payments launched for Indian developers? Message was edited by: Abhimir
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Abhinav, Thank you for writing to us. I can see that you already have a open ContactUs case for the same query. We are following up with the appropriate team for reissue of your cheque. We would get back to you through ContactUs.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Abhimir avatar image
Abhimir answered
Sujoy, The problem is without knowing what happened to the first cheque (if it was lost or sent to the wrong address, or was not received at the address), how would I know if the reissued cheque is similarly not misplaced. Can you tell me what happened to the initial cheque?
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Abhinav, I agree with you. But we can not discuss everything in the open forum publicly. The guy who would reply to your ContactUs case, he would mention about this. Hope you understand. Thanks.
10 |5000