question

AndroidGuy avatar image
AndroidGuy asked

My app was approved and shows that is available but isnt showing for Kindle

I have ask through the ContactUs method with no real answers. Case 166714921, Case# 167762831 My app was approved and was told is was available, but it is not showing up on Kindles. On the Developers Console, it shows available on Android/Kindle. It is a simple app, could some please fix this so that my customers can install the app on Kindles. Thank you.
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi AndroidGuy, Thank you for reaching out. We consider a variety of factors as we evaluate each app for Kindle Fire Tablets, including the quality of experience the app offers and compatibility with the device. While our goal is to offer a broad and compelling assortment to Kindle Fire Tablet customers, not all apps available through Amazon Apps are currently available on Kindle Fire Tablets.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

AndroidGuy avatar image
AndroidGuy answered
I ask for a resolution and get a canned answer that tells me nothing.... How do I address the issues if I dont know what they are.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hey, I am very sorry for being unable to provide any additional information on this.
10 |5000

AndroidGuy avatar image
AndroidGuy answered
If there is a problem with the app then tell me what it is so that I may resolve it, If you are unable to tell me what caused the problem then obviously it is not a problem, and just allow it to be available on all the devices that it works on. Why would you make the developers chase around in circles trying to guess your minds. Please rectify this. Thank you. FRUSTRATED...
10 |5000

gamemogul avatar image
gamemogul answered
Any solution?
10 |5000

AndroidGuy avatar image
AndroidGuy answered
None Resubmitted for yet another time, got the same answer: The following app has been accepted and will be made available for sale in the Amazon marketplace today or on the future-availability date you specified: Please note that we may conduct additional testing on your app and that the app may not currently be available on all devices. The app still does not show up in the Kindle listings. What irritates me is that the last 5 submissions, the testing crew HAS NOT even tested the app on any kindle devices. Same tester... using a GT-I9082 running one test. So tell me if they DONT even test the app using any Kindle devices, HOW can it have a problem. And if it has a problem then TELL me what the problem is so that I could correct it. I have been chasing my tail so long that Im so dizzy I cant stand up anymore. All I ask is test it on Kindles, PASS it and then Make it available. Such HORRIBLE customer service!!
10 |5000

gamemogul avatar image
gamemogul answered
What a joke. Why approve an app to not have it for sale all? Why not just let it sit in review and never touch it? They are picking and choosing what they want the store to consist of which is HIGHLY ILLEGAL!! This is seller discrimination. Don't know what you are planning on doing with this matter but there are some serious legal issues brewing. They don't let everyone play by the rules. They pulls apps for no reason when others sell similar ones. Just a joke on all levels. I have over 20 apps "approved" and "live" and not one of them shows up on any kindle. I have opened over 100 cases. Made over 100 calls to customer service and no one will take care of the issues! The best is these people don't understand any of the laws here in the US that have serious consequences. Let me know if you have any solutions! Thanks
10 |5000

Neverwhere avatar image
Neverwhere answered
I don't want to disappoint you, but if you check this post https://forums.developer.amazon.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=2849&tstart=0 you will see that there is no hope to get any info which can help you to solve the problem. I found it much more beneficial to withdraw my application from amazon so I will not waste more time with their service. No point to support an app in their repository which is not visible on their devices and nobody wants to answer why. I know this will not help you, but I must say that while the amazon customer service about shipping items is the best I ever seen, the developers customer service is the WORST I ever seen. It looks to me these guys don't have any clue what is going on. Good luck!
10 |5000

pinnacleapps avatar image
pinnacleapps answered
Did you ever get this sorted? I have a similar issue, I have 2 apps which are identical in structure, one containing slow cooker recipes and one containing cakes. The slow cooker one is on Kindle and also accepted for developer select, but the cakes one is not on the kindle store and also failed developer select. I have no idea why. as they are basically the same, apart from the content. The contact us, are just sending me blanket response emails, saying they have no additional imformation at this time, which helps me in no way sort out the issues!
10 |5000