question

Peter Strand avatar image
Peter Strand asked

Developer Select for camera apps

Hi, I am the author of a camera app ( Fast Burst Camera ). I would like to be enrolled in the ADS program, but it seems it is not possible, as my app does not work on Kindles without cameras - which is obviously a problem I can not fix, as the app requires a camera to work. Is it possible to get approved for ADS for camera apps, or should I not bother ? thanks, Peter
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hey Peter, I am sorry for tardy response. I was actually cross checking with our team regarding your specific case. Though you are supposed to write us the specific queries through ContactUs, but it's ok. Yes, we will consider your app as an exception for ADS program. We retested your app for checking other qualifying test cases. Unfortunately it fails for missing High Resolution Screenshot. The screenshots submitted by you, are of 800px × 480px resolution. Please resubmit the screenshot that is at least 1280px × 720px for getting your app ADS qualified. Thanks for raising this.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.