question

Gyula Somogyi avatar image
Gyula Somogyi asked

upcoming version is approved but not live

Dear Community, I know it is a rather newbie question but I was not able to find an answer in the forums so far. I have submitted an upcoming version of my game. Amazon has approved it. How can I make it live? The older version of my game is live, but I did not find a way to deactive/disable/withdraw it and make the new version live. The release date is set to release as soon as it was approved. I am sure there is a very simple way to do it... Thanks for the advices. Best regards, Gyula
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gyula Somogyi avatar image
Gyula Somogyi answered
Well, it seems that somehow it was done automatically...
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Gyula, Yes, it should be done automatically. It takes little time to reflect the new version in to the store due to some internal process. Thanks.
10 |5000

Mateus avatar image
Mateus answered
I was about to ask the same newbie question. The new release says "approved" and I got an email telling me it can be downloaded, but the old version is still current and "live" in the App Store. I'll check again this evening.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Mateus, You did not get back to say us whether you can see your updated version in the store or not. I can not see any app is associated with your registered email id and hence I am unable to see the status of your app. If you any issue with your app please reach us through below link with app details: https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html
10 |5000