question

T. Kincaid avatar image
T. Kincaid asked

Application icon does not match mobile device's application tray?

I just had several apps rejected with this message. "Your application's icon does not match the icon that appears on the mobile device's application tray. Please update the icon in your application submission OR your application tray icon to ensure they match." What does this mean? How do I fix this? The icons are in the various drawable folders and are are identical except for the size. Do they mean the 512x512 image in Images & multimedia? Does that need to be identical to the launcher icon?
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi, Thank you for your post. The app icons in apk/drawable folder should match the icons submitted as asset during submission. If you need answer to query specific to your app, you should provide us the app name or id. I can not track the app in question because you are not posting here from your developer account.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Amadeus avatar image
Amadeus answered
I have the same problem on Spider Solitaire HD 2. The icons are all the same, yet I have received that message. I have contacted the support and am waiting for response though, even if they fix it I fear I will receive that message every time I update that app though, knowing how automatic bots work...
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Your app is approved and live.
10 |5000