question

Patrick Nugent avatar image
Patrick Nugent asked

Application is not targeted to Kindle Fire HDX 7" WAN.......

This is not a duplicate thread because I am having this issue with my apps and have yet to receive a response of any value. Our application has been developed and tested with Kindle FireOS devices specifically in mind - yet one every inquiry I receive a generic template response which does not tell me how we can change, improve, or otherwise have our application made available on Kindle devices. Can you please point me to how I can get specific feedback on our app submission?
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
We do not have any additional information at this time.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Patrick Nugent answered
10 |5000

Patrick Nugent answered
How can I get additional information? Specifically, we need to know if we will run into this wall of silence with our Fire TV application before we continue to invest development effort.
10 |5000

Patrick Nugent answered
(must post text to mark as unanswered)
10 |5000