question

Yousuf Jukaku avatar image
Yousuf Jukaku asked

Can't find Amazon SHA-1 hash

I received an email from Amazon instructing me to add my Amazon SHA-1 Hash to the Google Developers API Console. Unfortunately I cannot find an SHA-1 hash anywhere in my Amazon Developer Console - all I can see are MD5 hashes, which the Google API Console won't accept. Is there something I'm missing? I've looked under the Binary tab for my app (both the live version and the upcoming version), and nothing is listed. I also couldn't find anything under Developer Portal > Settings > My Account. This is part of the email I received from Amazon: "If your app utilizes Google Maps API, or other Google Play Services API, you will need to add your Amazon signature hash to Google Developer Console." ... "You can find your Amazon Hashes in your Developer Portal, in the Binary tab of all your apps, and in your Developer Portal > Settings > My Account section."
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Yousuf, To receive the certificate information like fingerprints you should file a ContatcUs and I see you have already filed one. On 27th we have already replied you with the SHA-1 fingerprint of the certificate that is used to sign your app. Thanks.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.