question

ninjagecko avatar image
ninjagecko asked

Unable to download web app tester

The web app tester doesn't appear on my kindle when I search in the app store. I assume this means my device doesn't meet some requirement, but I'm confused because it seems like all you should need is Android 2.3.3. According to the device spec list, all kindle fires should meet this requirement: https://developer.amazon.com/appsandservices/solutions/devices/kindle-fire/specifications/01-device-and-feature-specifications My device is (at least I think - i'm borrowing it) a kindle fire HD 7" 2nd gen, model X43Z60, system version 7.4.9_user_4952320
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Ninjagecko, I can search "Web App Tester" from kindle fire HD 7" 2nd gen (7.4.9_user_4952320). Can you search again and see? If the problem persists please send me your device serial no (in Settings->Device -> About). You may try to contact Kindle customer care for this issue. Thanks.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ninjagecko avatar image
ninjagecko answered
Thanks for the response. The only result I see for "web app tester" in the amazon app store is "Harrington Starr." My serial number is D025 A0A0 2472 03AN
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Thanks for the info. I have passed this to the concerned team. I will get back to you shortly.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Ninjagecko, The OS of your device is corrupted some how. Unfortunately the only fix we have is to factory reset the device. Can you please do that and let us know the result?
10 |5000