question

loisa27 avatar image
loisa27 asked

Is there anyway to get the SDK test demo and do the test by myself?

I have got the Amazon SDK and am going to make my apk for kindle fire version. There is a problem that before I submit my apk for further testing, I want to make the SDK test by myself, especially the IAP. You know google play have their way for the developers to test, that is after the development, I can add the list of the testers to the white-list. But on Amazon there is no similar way for developers to test, so would you please give me some advice?
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

loisa27 avatar image
loisa27 answered
Additionally, I know that you have SDK tester for IAP, but it is a test environment which is far more different from the real one. All data is simulated. What we want is a real Amazon App Store environment, just like adding to the white-list to test the IAP, in order to make sure that our IAP is correct. I wonder if you have any solutions for us to make our SDK test in real environment.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Eric@Amazon avatar image
Eric@Amazon answered
Hi loisa27, The ability to perform live testing is on our wish list. It is not available yet. Thank you for your patience
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
10 |5000