question

Tyler Collison avatar image
Tyler Collison asked

I have HD quality screenshots and app but still fail developer select

Hello, A few weeks ago I added several HD quality screenshots to one of my apps. According to my Developer Select report, the only thing that I was missing (the only thing that said failed) were the "High Resolution Screenshots." Although I have uploaded all new screenshots that are exactly 1280X720 pixels in resolution, my app still fails the developer select program because it does not have HD quality screenshots, according to the developer console. I assume that this is just an issue with the automated developer select system. Can anyone manually check and see why I am having this issue? I will gladly make any changes that I need to, but I don't think anything is incorrect on my end. Thank you
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jtpdev avatar image
jtpdev answered
Looks like a known issue at Amazon. Please check the following thread from a couple days ago where the issue was acknowledged. https://forums.developer.amazon.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=3875&tstart=0 Not sure what is the official process for them to fix it.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Our testing team has retested and approved your app for the Appstore Developer Select Promotion. The status of your app will be updated in your Developer Portal.
10 |5000