question

pier667 avatar image
pier667 asked

Mojang & Minecraft Brand & Assests Issues

Sujoy, If developers are sending a copy of the MOJANG EULA to Amazon via the seller distribution portal, why are we unable to publish under the guidelines they provide for us developers to sell under? I keep getting emails to provide documentation to use the "Minecraft" name or brand in the title. One I am not trying to use the name in my title or description. Two even if I was I have supplied the applicable license that you guys say you don't have. Can you please shed some light as to what the issues are with using the attached license for Mojang? As long as Minecraft isn't first and dominate name than it's fine to use. Attached is the license once again for my account: https://account.mojang.com/terms#website (Click Brand & Assets and look under commercialize) Thanks
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
pier667 , I am checking with appropriate team and will let you know once I have an update.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
I have just replied one of your ContactUs case for this issue. Please check. Thanks.
10 |5000