question

linuxskater avatar image
linuxskater asked

App Submission Headaches

On Friday, September 19, 2014, I received an e-mail from App Acceptance informing me that my app had passed testing on all but two devices, Fire HDX 8.9 WAN (4th Gen), and Fire HDX 8.9 WiFi (4th Gen). The reason on both of these devices was "PENDING TESTING," and the comments for both devices stated "We will communicate results when the device is available for testing." The Developer Select status was still "Pending," then the status was "No." So, I created a case and nothing happened. On Wednesday, September 24, 2014, I resubmitted my app and the same events happened AGAIN. So, I created ANOTHER case and nothing happened. What should I do?
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jtpdev avatar image
jtpdev answered
Unfortunately not much... and this is sad. You are completely dependent on the good willing from the reviewer... I did submit an app over a month ago which has been rejected already multiple times because of some issue with the Facebook app running on their device/Amazon Fire OS. The same app binary works fine when distributed on Google Play Store. Every time I had to use the "Contact Us" form I had to basically wait at least 3 to 5 days if not longer to get a reply back... 3 days was amazingly fast and it doesn't happen often.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

linuxskater avatar image
linuxskater answered
Thank you for your answer. I was able to solve the problem with one of my Contact US issues.
10 |5000