question

Mike M avatar image
Mike M asked

Payment reports for July not complete - anyone else?

In the developer console there is a section for payment reports that shows the bank account deposits made each month for each country. So far, I've only seen the July report for U.S. dollars and none for UK, Canada, Japan etc. Is anyone else missing these reports? Normally they show up promptly, but they're now over 2 weeks late. (Note that the payments were made ok, but without the reports, I can't attribute earnings by app).
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JPritz22@Amazon avatar image
JPritz22@Amazon answered
We have received your inquiry, and we apologize for any inconveniences the issue may have caused. While we investigate, we invite you to supply additional information through our Contact form: https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html You can expect to receive a message shortly via the email address listed in your developer account.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mike M avatar image
Mike M answered
Hi, wondering if there's an update? I haven't seen any emails and the missing reports are still not showing up in my admin console. Thx.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Sorry for the delay in answering your Contact Us queries. We will reply to all of your cases shortly. Thanks for your patience.
10 |5000

Mike M avatar image
Mike M answered
The problem was mostly fixed, but Amazon.FR is still missing. Is this still being worked on? Thx.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
The issue should be fixed shortly. Thanks.
10 |5000

Mike M avatar image
Mike M answered
This was resolved, along with a missing report for the following month.
10 |5000