question

jbattersby-bluebeck avatar image
jbattersby-bluebeck asked

Live App Testing: Not downloading the correct (latest) version

Hi, I've been uploading APKs for the live app testing and after going through the "purchase" of the product I keep ending up downloading a previous version of the APK. I'm on my third test and now and it keeps downloading the APK from the second test. How can I force it download the version allocated to this latest test?
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Nick Gardner avatar image
Nick Gardner answered
Hi, In order to investigate this issue further we will need specific information about which app in your account is causing this problem. To protect the personal information of developers, we do not discuss the details of specific applications on these discussion forums. Please reach out to us via our Contact Us form ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html ). This will allow us to validate your identity and discuss app specific information in a context that will not expose your personal and proprietary information. Additionally, live app test versions do not go live instantly, so if you upload a new binary and then instantly go to download it you will still get the old version. It can take a few hours until the latest live app test version will be downloaded
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.