question

kuan avatar image
kuan asked

why my app can not targeted to these devices???

hello, the status of Device Targeting still is failed, the issues are : "Application is not targeted to Kindle Fire HDX 7" WAN Application is not targeted to Kindle Fire HD 7" (3rd Gen) Application is not targeted to Kindle Fire HDX 8.9" Application is not targeted to Kindle Fire HDX 7" Application is not targeted to Kindle Fire HDX 8.9" WAN" i have tested my app on these devices,it's ok for these devices,,and i used the App testing Service to test,it also show ok for these devices.but the status of Device Targeting tell me my Application is not targeted to these devices,could you tell me why my app can not targeted to these devices???how can i fix it?
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Melody avatar image
Melody answered
Hi Kuan, Please remember that in order to protect your personal information as a developer, we do not discuss the details of specific applications on these discussion forums. We see that you have already opened a "Contact Us" case with your question. Please expect to receive further information on a reply to that case. Thank you for your understanding!
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.