question

codecube avatar image
codecube asked

Internal Sever Error Message when trying to update app

For the past week now I have received an error message that reads 'Internal Server Error We've encountered an unexpected error.Please hit the back button and retry your last operation or contact us.' every time I have tried to add an upcoming version to my Don't Starve Monsters Guide App. I have contacted support 2 or 3 times in the past week and have gotten no response. This error leaves me unable to publish the new update for my app which completely changes the gui and implements ads so it is pretty big. I need this fixing as soon as possible as its really frustrating. Also: I can update other apps, just not the Don't Starve Monsters Guide
fire tabletsubmission testing distribution
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Jamie Grossman avatar image
Jamie Grossman answered
Hi there, Thanks for posting. I have already responded to your 'Contact Us' case in more detail, but for completeness, the way you need to get around this issue is by increasing the versionCode of your app in the android manifest. Regards, Jamie
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.