question

Martin Finch avatar image
Martin Finch asked

Can someone post an example or link to an amazon android manifest file

[Re-posted this message here as I added it the Game Circle section by mistake] Hi all. I'm doing some research in to device compatibility on the amazon app store. Basically I want to ensure that we appear on as many devices as possible when a user types in a search. I'm only testing on a kindle 7 inch so I don't know if our games appear when searching on the HDX devices. So far I've read things about API levels, screen sizes being supported, which device features to not use, permissions etc. There's quite a lot to take in so I'm wondering if anyone can post an example of their manifest file here to share with everyone as a good example, or a link to one. This would be an awesome help. Also, to the amazon team. It would be great if we could see a list of compatible and non-compatible devices appear after we upload an apk file. This works really well in Google Play and gives us a guide on how many devices we're able to reach. It also give recommendations on how to appear on tablet devices. It would be cool to have this for amazon as well. All the best Martin
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.