question

LRCCAC avatar image
LRCCAC asked

How to get my app selected for Amazon Underground. How do I know?

How can I get my app "selected" for the Amazon Underground program. I created a new app for another app that I have but this time for the Amazon Underground program. After about a week or so I got this email. ---- Thank you for your recent submission of (App Name) ( (api Name) ). We consider a variety of factors in evaluating each app for eligibility and suitability for the Amazon Underground Program. Based on our evaluation, your app has not been selected for this program. Please resubmit your app for distribution in the Amazon Appstore outside the Amazon Underground Program. Sincerely, Your Amazon Mobile App Distribution Team ---- So, all of this to say, how do I get mine selected? 2. Once the Amazon Underground program was active I got an email. In the email this was stated: ---- According to our records, you have 1 app(s) in the Amazon Appstore that are eligible for Amazon Underground! ---- So, my question is, how do I know which app was selected. Thanks for all your help!
amazon appstoreamazon underground
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Ellen@amazon avatar image
Ellen@amazon answered
Thank you for posting in the forums. Please note that since these are public forums, we do not discuss the details of specific applications to protect your personal and proprietary information. Please reach out to us via our Contact Us form ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html ) while signed into your Amazon developer's account. This will allow us to validate your identity and discuss app specific information in a context that will not expose your personal and proprietary information. Thank you!
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.