question

robb23 avatar image
robb23 asked

Amazon App Store Issues

Hello, So I was able to update my app and it appears in the App store. The problem is that when I download it to my Kindle I get the following message: "Since you've looked at xxxxxxxx, the version has changed. Would you like to see the details?" When I click "See Details" it takes me back to the xxxxxx app download page, and when I click "Get App" again, it tells me "Since you've looked at xxxxx, ..." Etc in an endless circle. Any ideas why? Or what I need to do to fix this?
fire tablet
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Anshul@Amazon avatar image
Anshul@Amazon answered
Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with your app. Since this is an app specific issue, could you please raise a ContactUs ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) with your app details, so that we can look into your app and help you fix the issue.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

robb23 avatar image
robb23 answered
Cool will do thanks