question

piolino49 avatar image
piolino49 asked

How to keep Soft Key Toolbar on screen?

Hey, in my app i want to keep the bottom soft key toolbar/menu on the screen. I dont want it to disappear until you touch a button or something else. Is this possible? And is it possible to scale/fill my app to the screensize minus softkey toolbar? Thanks
fire tablet
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sachin@Amazon avatar image
Sachin@Amazon answered
Hello, we are following up on your question, we will get back to you once we have an update.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Samuel@Amazon avatar image
Samuel@Amazon answered
Hi, To keep the keyboard visible, set the activity's android:windowSoftInputMode to "stateVisible" or "stateAlwaysVisible" and to scale/fill the activity to the screensize minus softkey toolbar, set android:windowSoftInputMode to "adjustResize" for example: for more info, see (bottom of the page) http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/manifest/activity-element.html Hope this information helps you. Thank you.