question

6pat avatar image
6pat asked

Kindle Fire HD MediaPlayer problem

Hi, I have a problem with mediaplayer in Kindle HD. I am playing sound when application button is pressed I have SoundManager class, where in constructor I create mediaplayer object [i]mp = MediaPlayer.create(context, R.raw.click);[/i] And one method which calls: [i]mp.start();[/i] to play sound On kindle fire it works perfect, however on kindle fire HD - it can play once, then do not play for some clicks, and then start playing clicks.
fire tablet
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

apalon avatar image
apalon answered
Hi All I have the same problem ...

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Samuel@Amazon avatar image
Samuel@Amazon answered
Hi, We are looking in to this issue. We will post in this thread once we got an update.

Samuel@Amazon avatar image
Samuel@Amazon answered
Hi, sorry for delay in getting back. If the user presses the button more than once in rapid succession and the audio as NOT done playing, it will not play again. Perhaps inserting a mp.seekTo(0) call before the mp.start() will resolve this. Thank you.