question

K. Mclavy avatar image
K. Mclavy asked

Wav File

I have a wav file, its an audio file that I created of an article that I need to read for school. Its from my text to speak software. I'm trying to figure out first how to add it to my Kindle Fire HD and then how to play it. I tried using the music importer and it didn't recognize the wav. I ever put it into my cloud (not music importer) under the music section and it didn't work. I'll keep trying different things but if anyone can tell me then I don't have to waste as much time. Thanks
fire tablet
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Mclavy, Thank you for writing to us. First I would say that this is a developer forum and we discuss here about the development issues. Though I would help you to give you little guidance on how to play wav media in Kindles. You should move your wav file to the device first. You can do it many way. e.g. connect the device to a pc with a USB cable. In Windows it would take little time to setup drivers for your device while you connect the device for the first time. After the drivers are ready, you can simply copy the wav file to the device/sdcard/music folder by using windows explorer. Once there, you can install any player from Amazon Appstore to play the file. Like, www.amazon.com/Hustmobile-Inc-GoodPlayer-for-Android/dp/B00DJUPLY8/ref=sr_1_1?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1379314464&sr=1-1&keywords=wav+file Open the app, navigate to the music directory through the app and select the wav file, the app would play the file for your.
10 |5000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.