question

chu-3 avatar image
chu-3 asked

Problem with Fire HDX

Hi. I got problem in publishing my app for Fire HDX 7 and 8.9. Amazon keeps saying the apps failed/crashed in both devices, and they give me a step to reproduce the issue. But then, I can't reproduce it even though I already asked a programmer friend who owns HDX 7. He already tested it for hours and days and he said that he can play the app fine in HDX 7 (He even have a proof on youtube). I suspect that there is a corrupted save data or cache within the testing device, and I already write down within the testing instruction to uninstall the earlier version before testing. Though, I still got the same reply for my resubmission (the app crashed when tapping one of main screen menu's button.) I'm so clueless about what should I do now :( The app seems to work okay on other kindle devices beside this two btw. Can anyone suggest what should I do to make my app acceptable? *I made the app using Adobe Air 3.8 captive runtime. Regards, Chu-3
fire tablet
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
I just replied to your case 212368161 and sent you a mail. Please check and reply in the case. Thanks.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
The app status has been changed. So you can submit new version. Thanks.
10 |5000