question

ilocc avatar image
ilocc asked

The upcoming version of our app is stuck at "pending action".

After our fist submission of our app, we noticed that it failed device targeting for Kindle Devices (A more descriptive Issue Report is much needed). We fixed up the code, submitted a new build of the app (this time with a binary for none kindle devices, and a binary for kindle devices). Now, after two weeks of hitting the "Submit App" button for our upcoming version, watching it change from being under review back to pending action or not changing at all, sending a handful of emails through the Contact Us portal with no response, and no phone number to speak with a person by phone, I come here. Does anybody know of a fix to this issue? There is no message explaining why we have been doomed to the forever "pending action" status, and Amazon won't get back to us. All of the steps for a new release have green check marks, and I don't see anything wrong with the binaries we have uploaded. I'm hoping I'm not alone in this issue... Message was edited by: ilocc
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi iLocc, We consider a variety of factors as we evaluate each app for Kindle Fire Tablets, including the quality of experience the app offers and compatibility with the device. While our goal is to offer a broad and compelling assortment to Kindle Fire Tablet customers, not all apps available through Amazon Apps are currently available on Kindle Fire Tablets.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ilocc avatar image
ilocc answered
Sujoy, You all should really start answering back with a different message. I think everyone knows that this answer is cut and pasted. Please, can a real person answer my question... Message was edited by: ilocc
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Officially, that's all we can say.
10 |5000

ilocc avatar image
ilocc answered
The response I was given did not address my question. All it did was tell me what I already know: that Amazon takes into consideration a lot of things when allowing apps into its app store. This answer barely relates to the question I posted.
10 |5000