question

Javier M. Chavez avatar image
Javier M. Chavez asked

Apps not reviewed for over 6 weeks.

This is an outrage. Over 6 weeks ago I've submitted several PC and Mac apps to be reviewed by the amazon PC and MAC team and they've been sitting in Submitted status since without being reviewed. Why arent they being reviewed? I've made several contact cases since then, all ignored by Amazon. Why are they ignoring request cases? Are you not going to review them? Why cant you just tell me that, that way I can go sell my apps elsewhere on Amazon's competitor's storefronts? Amazon has got to have the worst developer service of all time.
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Kevin@Amazon avatar image
Kevin@Amazon answered
In order to reach the team that provides support on PC/Mac based app submissions, please ( https://developer.amazon.com/help/contactus.html) and be sure to select "Application Submission - PC & Mac" from the drop down. The team managing the PC & Mac based apps will respond via that channel, and does not currently monitor these forums. Thank you.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

akamapps avatar image
akamapps answered
...same here...
10 |5000