question

Dave avatar image
Dave asked

New-added screenshots have not been published to product detail web page.

Hi, Last Friday, I added 3 screenshots of my mobile app, ASIN: B00H9FMTCG. Now its status is "Live". But now I can not find any of the new screenshots when I browse the product detail web page of this app from my PC, even if I have clicked the "See all the images" hyperlink. So is my another mobile app, ASIN: B00EESXAXS. I added 2 new screenshots for this live app yesterday. Would you like to help me about these publishing problems? Thanks. Dave
amazon appstore
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sujoy@Amazon avatar image
Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Dave, Thank you for writing to us. You need to submit the app after changing app meta information like description, images etc. We will review the content and put those in the live. You can submit the changes by pressing submit button in the app settings page in Developer portal from your account.
10 |5000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dave avatar image
Dave answered
Certainly I have submited the changes by pressing submit button in the app edittings page in Developer portal. In fact, I modified the text description at the same time when I added new screenshots. But after the status of my app became from "under review" to "Aproved", then to "Live", the modified description has been shown from amzon web page while only the new screenshots have not been shown.
10 |5000

Dave avatar image
Dave answered
For my app, ASIN: B00H9FMTCG, I added 3 screenshots. So its total of screenshots should become 10 from 7. For another app, ASIN: B00EESXAXS, I added 2 screenshots. And the total should become 10 from 8. But now in the IE web page of these apps, we can only find 7 or 8 old screenshots.
10 |5000

Dave avatar image
Dave answered
If then, I soon re-submit these 2 apps again.
10 |5000

Dave avatar image
Dave answered
I did re-submitted these 2 apps just now. Hope this submission will take effect.
10 |5000

Dave avatar image
Dave answered
I re-submitted these 2 apps yesterday afternoon. And their status changed from "under review" to "approved", and then "live" now. But the new screenshots have not been published yet! And it's so strange that the "Submit App" button becomes enabled now. So, how many times should I submit again and again to take effect?
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
Hi Dave, I am sorry to say that there is an internal issue surfaced at this moment and that's the primary reason for not updating meta information for apps. Please wait till my next post. I would let you know the updates.
10 |5000

Dave avatar image
Dave answered
Oh..., thanks for your information. Waiting for good news.
10 |5000

Dave avatar image
Dave answered
Okay now. I found that those new added screenshots have been published to appstore. Thank you. But the "Submit App" button for these 2 apps are still enabled. So, I have to submit them again now.
10 |5000

Sujoy@Amazon answered
No. If you want to change any meta information on the existing version of your app, that time you are supposed to use that button. Glad to know that your problem is resolved now. Thanks for your patience.
10 |5000